The company established in South Australia in September 1993 was formed to provide a specialized service to all divisions of the underground cabling and trenching industrial workplace. Born out of a need for a dedicated provider to this segment of business, the organization has forged an impressive record of achievement via its support and leadership of community related improvements to ecological and environmental procedures.
Since being established Trenchless Pipelaying Contractors has developed significant expertise and experience. This has enabled the company to branch out from underground communication construction work, to electrical reticulation, high pressure gas installation, HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling), civil construction, manhole construction, cable hauling, service depthing, potholing and cable locating in addition to the other areas where further opportunities are being pursued.
Trenchless Pipelaying Contractors has established a design cell with Telstra accredited designers. This has given us the capability to undertake Telstra based communications design requirements.
Trenchless Pipelaying Contractors is proudly South Australian with 100% employment of local staff and links to other South Australian businesses and contractors who also are local and employ local workers.
Business Vision, Strategy, Values
Trenchless Pipelaying Contractors are industry leaders in Horizontal Directional Drilling and civil construction. We achieve this by keeping abreast of the latest technology applicable to our operations, extensive staff and project experience, customer focus, delivery of quality, on time, on budget and creative solutions.
- Civil infrastructure design, planning and constructions Transport;
- Retail Developments
- Wind Farms
- Service Stations
- Town Planning
Trenchless Pipelaying Contractors assures all clients that we are wholly committed to supplying services with the highest standards and to the individual client’s requirements. Our company gives this assurance by implementing and proactively managing a quality management system which provides customers with the confidence that we will:
- Achieve operational excellence through the development, implementation and continual improvement of effective management systems integrating quality, environment, health and safety activities
- Seek relevant certification of its management systems where appropriate to the requirements of the International Quality Standard ISO 9001 or other applicable standards
- Provide adequate resources to continually review and improve our business process
- Set objectives and targets to measure our performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Encourage all workers and subcontractors to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method for continual improvement within their area of responsibility